Are you a parent?
Latest news & updates
Welcome to our website, more than just a website a community and platform to inspire and create change together. What steps to take next?
1) Register for our newsletter: beyondtheschoolrun.com
2) Join our Facebook groups for daily inspiration and opportunities
– Beyond the school run group: www.facebook.com
– ‘Flexible working for mums.’ www.facebook.com
– Follow us on Instragram: beyondtheschoolrun
3) Keep an eye on the website for new updates and news
4) Check out our Founders book ‘A New Way for Mothers’
Our book is available from Amazon.co.uk connecting mothers with their skills and passions in the hours available.
5) Join our membership or book a one-to-one
As we are spending more time at home both for work and living, creating and utilising your home space can potentially make so much difference to how we work and feel.
So we’re excited to share Babette Bischoff London with you. Babette is an interior architect and designer but also an accredited architect with a 20-year history.
Whether you wish to reorganise your space, work on a specific room or create structural changes Babette is here to help. She has also recently launched her E-design service making their services accessible to those in and outside London.
To book a free introductory call with Babette: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our amazing network. Membership is now open and receive:
– one to one guidance
– connection & support from likeminded others
– so much more
“What a great idea your website is.”
The Rt Hon, the Baroness Morgan of Cotes, Nicky Morgan
Join us today on this exciting journey, together we can make the greatest difference to our lives and the lives of others.” Louise Webster
Thank you to our supporters
“The new website is fabulous! You really are ahead of the curve, but right on target.”
Anne-Marie Slaughter, President of the New America Foundation