Welcome to our Membership Programme
inspire • engage • connect
The past year has highlighted more than ever that there needs to be change for mothers. The need for support, opportunities to grow alongside caring, the village to raise the child and an education system that recognises the modern day parent.
“If you don’t like something change it.” Maya Angelou
We can move forward on to the new together and to do this we need clarity, support from others, connections and inspiration.
We have created a place where you will receive support with your work, your steps and progressing towards your dreams all in the hours available to you.
The world needs your vision, compassion and whatever it might be you are dreaming of or working on right now and beyond. This really is an amazing opportunity. Now is the time for us to create positive change together for our lives and the lives of others.
This is for all mums whether you:
- You have an idea for a business and want to move forward
- Already have a business and wish to make greater progress
- You have decided you want to take steps towards following your dreams and passions and want help doing that
- You are in work but wanting to find ways to combine working from home and the caring for the children
- You have been out of the workplace for a while and want to explore and connect in an inspiring place.
The Founding Members membership will include:
- One to one with Louise Webster, Founder of Beyondtheschoolrun and International Author to discuss your vision and identify steps
- Expert masterclasses across social media, wellbeing, work and so much more
- Live Q&A’s
- Inspiration and learnings from Louise’s book ‘A New Way for Mothers’
- An amazing group to support and motivate
- Exclusive opportunities to support your growth and the growth of your work
Bonuses on sign up (worth over £100):
- One mention across the Beyondtheschoolrun platform
- 3-month free subscription to Blinkist
- £140 annual or monthly if prefer.
This is a vision for an exciting new future for us and our children but we can’t do it alone and it’s time for us to step up and rise up together.
There are a limited number of places, contact us at email@example.com to find out more or to book a place.
Hear from others
“We need more people like you” Mary Portas
“One of the best experts” Red magazine
“Louise’s mission to help talented women work around school hours is just brilliant and she is such an avid supporter of women in everything she does. Louise is one of life’s connectors and a great cheerleader to have in your corner!” Tracey, Founder of Studentnannies.com
“Achieved more today than in 3 months! I’m most excited about being part of a new community with Louise from @beyondtsr, our chat today has left me so motivated!”
Beyondtheschoolrun Founding member