Finding a job
‘Opportunity Tuesday’ where we bring new job opportunities, voluntary, paid, self-employed to you each Tuesday.
Executive Assistant to UK Private Client Solicitor – Part time – 4 days per week (10am – 4pm) – London Marylebone NW1 – Competitive Salary. Start Date : September 2017
I am seeking a highly confident and competent, organised and pro-active EA with a minimum of 6 years’ work secretarial/ PA experience in a professional top tier organisation to join me. I am an experienced private client solicitor with an existing client base and workload who is setting up her own practice in September. I provide advice on wills, powers of attorney, inheritance tax and estate planning as well as administering the estates of deceased persons with UK and international connections.
You must be confident, articulate and able to work independently and unsupervised. A legal background is not required but a willingness to learn is essential.
The position involves a variety of responsibilities including preparing legal documents and correspondence, assisting with legal work, diary management, billing and office administration.
- Highly organised and a multi-tasker who has the ability to prioritise and process documents efficiently and effectively
- Strong communications skills to include good telephone and written skills with good attention to detail
- IT Proficient to include advanced knowledge of MS Office especially Word, Excel and Outlook
- Deal with initial enquiries by telephone and email
- Assist in setting up new clients, prepare and draft wills, Powers of Attorney and inheritance tax forms, prepare correspondence, prepare meeting notes, assemble spreadsheets using Excel
- Manage client billing
- Diary and telephone management
- Filing and office organisation
To apply : – Please submit your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are suitable for this role to email@example.com. No phone calls or agencies. Due to the high level of applications I can only respond to successful candidates who will be called for an initial telephone interview.
Part-time accounts role in Uxbridge. Typical responsibilities within the role include:
– Full involvement in account payable & accounts receivables
– Payroll/contractor payments
– Bank reconciliations
– Cashflows, daily cashflow roll, manage, review and report
– Balance sheets
– Draft annual management accounts
– Draft financial management accounts
– VAT returns
– Draft annual budgets
– KPI reporting
– Fiscal control process management and overseeing
The successful candidate will have full working knowledge of Quickbooks, Microsoft Excel and Word.
For more details email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Promote your job
Promote your job opportunity here. Please email email@example.com for our rate card.
Looking to find a new way of working, start here & now:
Be on the board
Love your career and job but finding getting to board level or juggling it all tricky with a family. Well here’s some organisations that can help!