Finding a job
Be your own boss – introducing the Get Ahead VA franchise model
Do you want to go into business for yourself, but not by yourself? You might be a professional who’s always wanted to run your own company, but have been put off because you’re not sure how to go about it. Or perhaps you’re contemplating returning to work after having a baby, but are unsure how to balance work and family life?
Starting a business from scratch may not be for you but being your own boss is. As a Get Ahead VA franchisee, you’ll be part of something bigger and a business owner in your own right. You’ll have the support and security of being part of an established award-winning and profitable brand with all of the tools you need to hit the ground running and go on to build a business that works for you.
Book Keeper Vacancy at 58
We are hiring a book keeper to support both of our companies –
- 58 wellbeing centre (58lifestyle.com) in the heart of Central London is a home to a community of some of London´s top therapists, it offers peaceful, luxurious, fully serviced rooms in Mayfair;
- 58 Lifestyle provides 100 % Natural ingredients infused with therapeutic plant extracts to restore balance in your body and mind. In 58 we care for your mind, your senses and your skin.
We are looking for a part time Experienced Book Keeper (1 day a week).
Could be partly home-based but would need someone who can also be office-based in Central London when necessary.
Ideal for mum with a busy life that want to keep a foot in the business.
If you are or know anyone that could be interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See below the job duties:
- Book supplier invoices
- Book sales invoices
- Book receipts and payments
- Book monthly journals
- Review monthly stock reports
- Check all despatches are invoiced
- Chase late payments from customers
- Prepare monthly VAT returns
- Check and reconcile company bank statements
- Reconcile credit card receipts to booking sheets by therapist
- Dealing with financial paperwork and filing
Great roles with Attune Jobs (www.attunejobs.com)
- Client relations manager, 12 months: www.attunejobs.com/job
- Business development, real estate: www.attunejobs.com/job
- Human Resources Managers, part-time job share: www.attunejobs.com/job
- Programme Manager – open to flexibility www.attunejobs.com/job
Send your CV through to CV-library.co.uk to access their range of roles. It’s free and simple to upload, there might be a role waiting for you. Link below: