Terms and Conditions for Charities
- The contents of the Website are only for general information purposes. That part of the Website which showcases voluntary opportunities is not the whole or main purpose of the Website. No aspect of the Website or the information or services provided therein shall be deemed to constitute either party as the agent of the other or us as your agent or create a partnership or joint venture between us. You shall not have the power to bind us or to contract in the name of us or create a liability against us in any matter whatsoever.
- We will find and filter the roles that we think will be suitable for posting on the Website. We are not obliged to post any roles on the Website.
- If, at our absolute discretion, we decide to make a posting, before doing so we will seek your written permission to post the role we have selected on the Website. If you provide us with such written permission, we will then decide whether or not to proceed to post the vacancy on the website and, if we do, how long it will remain on the Website. We reserve the right not to post a particular vacancy on the Website and to withdraw a vacancy from the Website at any time, for any reason and without prior notice to you.
- If someone browsing the Website is interested in applying for a role, the Website will advise them to contact you directly without any further input from either us or the Website.
- We will not charge any fee for this service, whether you manage to fill the vacancy as a result of a referral from the Website or not.
- If either you or us wish to cease these arrangements, this will be communicated to the other by way of one week’s written notice.
- In return for us providing you with a free platform for your vacancies (subject to the procedure outlined above), you agree that you will:
- send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know, within a reasonable timeframe, when a particular vacancy is no longer available (so that we can remove it from the Website);
- send us an email email@example.com to let us know, within a reasonable timeframe, if a particular vacancy has been filled as a result of a referral from the Website; and
- take full responsibility for all and any legislative or other requirements relating to the person (or persons) who applies for a vacancy within your organisation as a result of having seen it promoted on the Website.
- We do not know the identity of, or screen, users of the Website. We therefore do not make any representation or warranty as to the quality or suitability of any person or persons directed to you via our Website for any of your roles. You therefore agree that you are responsible (on an indemnity basis) for satisfying yourself as to the quality and suitability of any person directed to you via our Website for a particular role in the same way (and to the same extent, as required by law or any professional body or otherwise) as you would be obliged to do if that person had contacted you about the role directly.
- You confirm that we are authorized to use your organisation’s name and logo on the Website.
- The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a the use of the Website. These terms of and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.